Saturday, May 2, 2009

WELCOME

Hey All!
Welcome to the K & K SamFam blog. Hope you all will join in with comments, interesting tidbits, family updates and pics, pics, pics.
This is a family blog only, not open to the general population - so if you want to go public, sorry, but you'll have to set up your own blog. Ken and I are each actually considering that, but thought we'd practice on you guys first. (-:
Looking forward to hearing from you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in!! Good idea guy's... hope it catches on.

    Kirk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. How do we post pics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Vicki!

    Listen, don't you have any kids hanging around who could show you how to post a pic?

    Just kiddin'. I think you have to go up to the top of the screen, where it has a New Post button on the right side.

    That will bring up a New Post space with a toolbar at the top, which includes an Image button. Just click on it and it will give you a Browse button to select your photo.

    Then your Post will show up like Frank's did, instead of as a comment under another Post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I don't check my Yahoo email account as often as I should. My best email address for everyone is brandon.townsend@avtranz.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.