Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding Pictures:


We will have many more to follow, but may be a few weeks due to the professional photographer. Here is one of the early shots she got to us quickly...










Here are the groomsmen, Matt, Me, Ryan and Jason (left to right). Matt and Jason are from DC and flew out for the week










Here is a shot from our room at Ceasars Palace, overlooking the fountains at the Bellagio...what a view!!!











I'll send out links to more pics as they become available. Also, if you didn't get Ria's email earlier today, I've posted a link to her pics page below....

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=townsendmaria531&target=ALBUM&id=5353646033184399761&authkey=Gv1sRgCI6GuYHO9va7fw&feat=email



Thanks again to all and keep up the posting!!!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT PICS, Brandon! I love it when people post pics. Hope you guys are having a FANTASTIC honeymoon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.